update, randomness, thoughts, lately, jibber jabber or whatever you want to call this post!!!
-im tired...boys have been in bed since 645! well cause- oh mr. sun thinks he can just wake kids up at 6 AM!! would it be bad if i put tin foil in their window ;)
-went to visit with a good friend today who i miss & another yesterday who i miss. i have always been blessed with such great friends.
-i am so stinkin' mad that pia got kicked off american idol. i almost love her as much as carrie! (yes ms. underwood and i are on first name basis)
-i am not watching american idol anymore because i was so ticked. (not really, waiting for bc to come home from mutual so we can watch it together, oh cute...ya whatev)
-love my new floor cleaner mr. clean with febreeze. makes your house smell great...thanks to my grams for the great product review.
-i am loving katy perry right now, cause baby i'm a fiiiiiiiirework.
-my laundry still isnt completely done.
-if you ask the boys who the prophet is they will say his full name Thoommmmas S. Monsssson...they say it all slow and it's the cutest thing alive.
-i am SO sad that oprah only has 30 days left of her show! what am i going to do everyday at 300, maybe do that laundry :)
-reading a great, great book 21 days closer to Christ.
-going to my first pack meeting tomorrow.
-i haven't washed my hair since last thursday, i am going to keep suave in business with that dry shampoo. (wow did i really just admit that)
-brandon is sick of hearing all my itinerary for our trip in a few weeks.
-hunter told me to slow down the other day because i am wasting all the gas. (dang he really picks up what i say)
-porter keeps asking if he can get a backpack to go to school.
-i miss playing volleyball.
-im sad my brother isnt coming down for easter but happy we get to see chels.
-brandon is excited he got drawn for bull elk early archery, yes once again.
-i love the skinny cow's mint ice cream sandwhich thingys.
-my passion for home decor is really getting to me. i want to redo my room and paint and just decorate. but im too cheap to put that into a rental.
-brandon has to teach his first lesson on sunday to the young men.
-i am truly grateful for my family and all the blessings in my life.
-we are going to buy a new bed. brandon wakes up in the morning with a back ache and my knees always hurt. can an old bed make your knees hurt? ya whatev
-here is that dang but cute wreath i made a couple weeks ago. i get so many compliments and it was so easy!!
-can't wait to go to cali...i need a vacay can't you tell!! BTW we are going to Disneyland!!!! I cant wait. all though we debated back and forth, the final verdict- im not prego, no other kiddos just us fam of 4, the boys are tall enough and it's just great timing and i am so excited.
wow that was random...
4 comments:
Shanna! I seriously cried when Pia got off... it was unfair! I also got so mad tonight when Paul got kicked off... he was my favorite! Maybe I should actually vote. I know what you mean about the whole not taking a shower thing... I'm lucky if i even shower twice in a week! ha ha... i don't know what it is but taking a shower is effort! Also I love the 21 days closer to Christ book! Christy gave it to me one Christmas and I think I read it in less than 21 days! ha ha. I know what you mean about decorating but feeling like its a waste of time since its not your permanent home. It drives me crazy... one day for both of us :)
Okay so I LOVE volleyball...i havent played since my sophmore year but it would be so fun to play again! And I'm really jealous about your vaca...im sure you guys will have a blast! I love your wreath....sooo stinkin cute and about the whole decorating thing...at least your saving a bunch of money haha decorating costs!
I am so excited/jealous that you guys are going to Disneyland! You will love it! Also, you should do a tutorial of how to make your wreath. It is darling and my front door is needing some TLC. Love you and miss you tons!!
I love giftcards, I just loved looking at the pictures of giftcards. Lukey still wakes me up most nights, and sometimes its just to cry and nothing is wrong. Kids, gotta love.
Post a Comment