This is what I did yesterday...
550 dollars later and a long trip out to Phoenix I turned in my application for my RN license. I am just waiting now to schedule my NCLEX test! Wow, it is crazy. I can't believe I am finally to this point. It is so exciting!!!
{thanks for coming with me mom, you are the best}

550 dollars later and a long trip out to Phoenix I turned in my application for my RN license. I am just waiting now to schedule my NCLEX test! Wow, it is crazy. I can't believe I am finally to this point. It is so exciting!!!{thanks for coming with me mom, you are the best}
6 comments:
Do the Kaplan review...for real! So exciting! Hopefully when you get a job, they will refund you for all your license fees...that is usually how it works! :)
Can't wait to see you guys! We'll be home at the end of the week!
Congratulations Shanna! I know how good that feels. My advice for the NCLEX (although I know it doesn't work for everyone) is to take it kind of fast. If you dwell on the question you will second guess yourself and chances are if you change your answer you are wrong anyway. Good luck!
So exciting! Good luck!
yeah! congratulations Shanna! good luck.
YAY!!!! That is awesome! Congrats! I know you have been working hard for this. What an amazing accomplishment! So happy for you!
Congrats Shanna! You are a super woman! I am excited to see you guys for the memorial day tournament, but could we not make it a habit of only seeing each other once a year?
Post a Comment