4.15.10...
The 3rd best day of my life
First... Marriage to my Eternal sweetheart.
Second... The birth of my beautiful twin boys.
{okay I have to admit not sure which one really was first. The love of my life, or the wonderful day that I became a mother. Ohh that's a hard one}
&
Third... I passed Nursing School!
What a relief and what an accomplishment!
What an amazing journey.
I feel so blessed.
I have such an amazing family.
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father above all, so many tender mercies along the way.
{today was my final exam for block 4. I got an 87%! I am so thrilled, with tears of joy. I need to figure out all my points to see my overall score. More pics and updates to come, thank you to everyone for all your love and support along the way}
I am truly grateful for Casey! She has become one of my best friends. She is such a champ, she has a little boy about the same age as mine, she works nights at the hospital, and she is 29 weeks pregnant. I don't know how she does it all, and above all she never complains. We have so much fun and I know we will be forever friends! love you Case! WE DID IT!!!!
I am truly grateful for Casey! She has become one of my best friends. She is such a champ, she has a little boy about the same age as mine, she works nights at the hospital, and she is 29 weeks pregnant. I don't know how she does it all, and above all she never complains. We have so much fun and I know we will be forever friends! love you Case! WE DID IT!!!!
I have made so many wonderful friends along the way! It seems like I always end up in a group of 4, it works best for me! Love these 3 girls! Karyn on the left will be an amazing nurse, her love and preceptorship is in Peds, at Desert in the PICU. Case is with me at Chandler in L&D, although she is nights. Aly is an amazing person and has been through so much! Her love and preceptorship is Peds as well, at County. I would take my kids to them in a heart beat!***
I have a lot of bloggin to do. More to come soon and I can take my time cause guess what, I don't have to study!!!!
5 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! I know that feeling!! Well I know what your hubby is feeling!! CONGRATS!!!! I do not know how you did it with twins!! YOU ROCK!! and I would love to get together!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Great Job Shanna... we are all proud of you!
Shanna! You are so sweet, you made me cry. It was so great getting to know you this semester and I don't know how you did it with Brandon being gone during the week and raising 2 twin boys! You are awesome and are going to be a fabulous L&D nurse. Way to go! We did it. Have fun in preceptorship!!!
Hey Congrats!!! What an accomplishments, celebrate man. I love your fam picture on top of your blog.
Post a Comment