Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Target team members...
I just wanted to apologize for my ornery 2 year olds this day. To the gentleman who helped me clean up the bag of popcorn because Hunter decided he was done with it and dumped in right out in the Health and Beauty isle. Then, before we knew it he decided that mom didn't need her lemonade anymore ( which I probably didn't, at least it was the light) so he dumped that all over the floor. Also to the poor lady in the Women's clothing. I am sorry that Hunter was throwing a fit because he wanted to eat Porter's popcorn. Also for the crying from Porter every time Hunter reached in his bag. Then I am really sorry that Hunter decided that it was his and grabbed it, with the conclusion of popcorn all over the carpet floor. Thank you for vacuuming that up. Meanwhile how I couldn't take it anymore and threw everything away, and then we had 2 screaming boys. Sorry to Mr. check out dude, yes my caboodle was wet. (yes back to the 80's and I am real excited about my new hot pink caboodle) Welcome to the life with 2 year olds. I know that I took way too long to pay for my things but Porter would not stop crying over his spilled popcorn. When I put him down he would cry louder. You try holding a 33 lb baby in your arm and pay with the other! And last but not least sorry to all the other workers who were annoyed with 2 extremely loud boys who cried as I walked out of the store. I spend enough money their on a monthly basis so I think that should compensate!
One more thing...
Please do not give me a dirty look when I walk in your store bright and early Friday morning. Am I crazy... yes! But I forgot my clear nail polish. Must of fell out of the cart during the mess!
{thanks to Grace for babysitting for me for a couple hours so i could study.
And thanks to my mom for meeting me for a quick yummy bean burro so I could vent about my ornery day. And also to have some adult interaction for the week!}
***
2 more days of school...sigh.
P.S. Everyone was super nice and it was more frustrating for me I am sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wore me out by just reading it!! That has got to be tough. I complain about shopping with just one! you are a trooper! Glad to hear that school is almost over, how exciting it will be to an RN!!

Sommer said...

Funny to read, but I'm sure not in the moment of it all.
Love you guys!

melissa Thompson said...

haha. i just read that to everyone in the house out loud. you are quite the writer. look at that education paying off.... Justin ps. tell porter to shut up.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

OH NO!!!! That sounds about right for the age. I am right there with Gunner!!! I don't think I will be going many/ANY places by myself come Aug! Well let me rephrase that one. I will only go BY MYSELF come Aug. four kids and ME I don't think so! LOL