Welcome to Block 4!!!
Man I am glad this semester is over!! It has been tough. I finished out pretty good. My test average was a 92% the whole semester which I was really proud of! Going into the final I had to get a 46% to pass Block 3. I was sick of studying so I really didn't do much to prepare for the final. I didn't do as good as I wanted but whatev its over! I ended up with a 90% overall!!! Mad, I lost my A! An A in Nursing school is a 92%. I had an A the whole semester, I guess I should of studied more for that horrible, hard, 100 question final!
***
This semester has def been my favorite! I loved every second of OB and can't wait to be an OB nurse! (someday)
My best bud ever Casey!
My best bud ever Casey!
Love these girls!

The best group ever! All 10 of us!

Me and my fav clinical instructor Susan!
1 comment:
Congrats, you've worked hard! An OB nurse would be a lot of fun. In addition to all the GS's.
Post a Comment