It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!
Here are a few of my reasons...
Love the stockings. I always looked forward to my stocking every year.
Love the stockings. I always looked forward to my stocking every year.Fun holiday plates!
Advent Calenders! Let the count down begin!
Temple lights!
Being with the ones I love most!
Our simple beautiful Christmas tree!
Last but not least my beautiful nativity. I have a few but this is one is my favorite. Brandon has got me a piece to this set every year we have been married. I love this it is so cute and reminds me of the reason for the season. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and his example in my life. I am so thankful for this wonderful time of year that we get to celebrate his birth. I feel so blessed in my life this season. I have so many things to be grateful for. I hope I can follow the "perfect" example we all have and be a little more "Christlike" this season. ***a few more things I love this time of year that don't have a pic to go along with.
Christmas music, the cold weather, gifts from the heart, the giddy feeling I get every Christmas eve when i lay in bed, Christmas parties, cookies for Santa, Christmas dinner- my fav, cozy pj's, Christmas Carolers, Christmas movies, Charlie Brown Christmas, reading from Luke on Christmas Eve, and the joy I have from just being with my wonderful family and friends!***
3 comments:
Hooray for Christmas! I love that you put, the scent is something you love! The smell of Christmas is one of my favorites too!
cute, cute! cold weather would be on my list too, not FREEZING! wish we were home for the holiday.
Cute pics, you are so pretty, I love reading your posts. I wanna send you a Christmas card. Can you email me your new address. caranelson2@yahoo.com? Thanks man.
Post a Comment