Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day!

Hunter and Daddy
Uncle Chad and Porter

I should of brought sunglasses! It was so bright!!


Cute!



My beautiful flowers!



Daddy even got the babies a present!




What I came out to on Valentines day!




We had an okay V-day! It is so different with kids. I have been so so busy with school and the babies have been sick, we haven't done much lately. Brandon has really been wanting to go to the snow, so we thought Sat would be a good day to get out for a drive. We got to Payson and stopped at Macky's Grill, they have great burgers, and we were almost done eating when Porter threw up everywhere. It was horrible!!! He was not feeling well the whole time. So we stopped and saw the snow for like 20 mins and then we drove home. Porter threw up again at the gas station. We really enjoyed the beautiful drive but poor Ports! Later that night I ended up in the Urgent care, yes again. He was dehydrated and didn't pee the whole day, oh what a mess.


Brandon isn't the biggest fan of Valentines day, he thinks it shouldn't take a holiday to express your love. He thinks it is just a day for all the stores and restaurants to raise the prices and make money. Well he is a succor cause he got me flowers, a balloon, chocolate, and a really nice card. It was nice, even though he spent a lot of money I always like fresh roses. He had 1 dozen red and 1 white rose in the middle. He says I am the white rose. That is the same thing he did when he proposed. I won't totally go into it... but he is so sweet!

No comments: