The bIRthDAy BoYS!!!


the twins love, love, love baby einstein. this is the cake i made. it is the caterpillar from the einstein movies
yummy food
jack jack and hunter
hunter blowing kisses
porter eating his cake
the fab four
me and my babes



hAPPy BiRThDAy TO yOu!!!

















in their cute new jammies!
Wow I can't believe that the twins are a year old! It has gone by super fast! I love them more than words can say. They have brought me so much joy. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the blessing they are in my life!
We had a wonderful day! We had a little party for them and it turned out perfect. We had fun and just enjoyed being with family. The babies were so stinken cute and they loved eating their cake! We had a BBQ with good food and even played croquet! The babies had their cake and then opened presents. They got some really fun toys, cute PJ's, cute clothes and some books. Thank you to everyone who came and helped us enjoy this special, special day!
For the Journal: 12 months old!
Porter Brandon Cluff-
Weight- 23 lbs 75 % ( he has lost almost 2 lbs since 9 months)
Height- 31 1/2 inches, above 100 percentile
Head off the charts
Porter is so cute and I love him so much! He is a very good baby and doesn't cry very often. He crawls everywhere. He loves to be with Hunter and he always laughs at him. He is a really good eater when it is something he likes but is pretty picky! He FINALLY started drinking milk. Since I stopped breastfeeding him he wouldn't drink the whole milk. So I had to do Soy, my doc said a lot of babies who breastfeed switch better to Soy milk. Well it worked-with chocolate in it! Spoiled baby! The Doc was worried about his weight cause he has almost lost 2 lbs since he was 9 months old. He just wouldn't drink the milk. He is doing way better now and I can tell he is chubbin up again! He has 8 teeth the 4 top and 4 bottom. He is in the process of getting molars! He can say Momma and Dadda! He loves to blow kisses and wave bye. He LOVES to dance! If music ever comes on he starts jammin. He stands up on things and will walk if you are holding his hands! He does SO BIG, and will give high fives. Ports I love you bubba! You are so sweet and I am so glad you are my big baby boy. Happy Birthday love bug!
Hunter Keith Cluff
Weight- 24 lbs 5 oz 97%
Height- 31 inches 97%
Head was 95 %
Hunter boy is so cute and I love his cute little round face. Hunter is a good baby and very vocal. He has such a loud voice. He loves to crawl around, and follow his older brother. He will hold onto Porters shirt and Ports will pull him around. Hunter is an excellent eater and will eat anything. He still kind of chokes on things. He has 3 teeth on the bottom and 1 on top, but the other top ones are on their way. Hunter is going to be the big talker! He will say Momma, Dadda, Uh oh, and always is saying something. Even if we can't understand. He will give high fives, SO BIG, blow kisses, wave bye and loves to throw things. He is my snuggle bug. He is always the first one up, 6 am bright and early. He will come to bed with me and just lay there. He is so sweet. He loves to read books and listen to music. He will dance when he stands up and he shakes his bootie. It is so hilarious! He sleeps really good now, thank goodness!! He stands up on things but not walking yet! Hunter my little peanut I love you dearly. I am so thankful for you and your cute personality. Happy Birthday baby boy!
in their cute new jammies!
All pooped out from their bIG DaY!!!
1 comment:
Yay!!! I can't believe how fast their first year went. You survived! Woo hoo! You are an inspiration to us all! And they are so dang adorable! Lucky woman you are!
Post a Comment