Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go D-Backs!!!







Brandon got tickets to the game through a guy at work! We weren't gonna go at first but we thought, hey why not. I'm glad we went we really enjoyed it. We also stayed to watch the fireworks after, the babes love them. Brandon got the boys these cute little shirts and had said watch one of them will poop as soon as we get there. I went to get Porter out of his seat to feed him before we went in and yes poop everywhere!!! What a mess, that is why he has no
shorts on!!! Besides that and everyone starring at us the whole time, we had a good time!

6 comments:

Tyler and Ericka said...

Hey this is Ericka from the ward, those are cute t shirts and looks like a fun time! My blog is theputnamfamily.blogspot.com Hey if you spend a lot of time at home like I do we should hang out! See ya around!

Marisa said...

Why wouldnt they stare?? I love those boys! Madisyn still cries everytime you leave softball.. hopefull you are there this week so she can see Shanny :)

Ashley said...

ok, so i was just looking at the pics of the boys you have in the side bar of your blog. porter looks like a totally different person. they have changed sooooo much.

Dizzy Kate said...

Don't you just love all the stares (ha ha!) Sorry, but I'm one of the people that stare at your family all the time. I can't help it because your boys are so darn cute. I'm happy you had a great time, minus the poop, at the d-backs game.

Jen said...

The wonderful days of babies diapers and POOP EVERYWHERE! And only when your going somewhere! But the boys are getting so big and they are so stinkin cute! I bet they are a lot of fun!

Garet and Amanda said...

Hey Shanna, This is Amanda Haymore from good old EA! I found your blog off of Jens. Your family is so cute. I can't believe you have twin little boys. I bet they keep you pretty busy. They are really cute though. You look happy. I am glad that life is treating you good. Do you ever keep in touch with anyone else? I see Aubrey every Sunday. She is in my ward. and Shelly is on my blog also. How fun to find you!