Thursday, September 4, 2008

6 month appt.

The twins had their 6 month well visit today. THEY ARE HUGE!!!
Porter Cluff
Weight: 21 lbs 13 oz... (97%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches...(97%)
Head: 18 3/4 inches...(over 100%)
Hunter Cluff
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz...(90%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches...(97%)
Head: 18 inches...(90%)
The babies are doing really good. Hunter is having a hard time at night. So I talked to the doc about it and they think the lactose in my breast milk is giving him fits. They said I should switch to sensitive similac. I think I am going to try it for a week and see if it will help. He just cries in pain in the night. It is so hard emotionally for me to give up my breastfeeding so soon but I can't see him cry in pain anymore. So we will see how it goes. It will probably be harder on me than him. Porter sleeps through the night without a peep. Hunter has been up every 3 hours the past week so hopefully we can figure out the problem!!! I'm so tired!!!!

6 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

Your boys are so cute. I felt like squeezing them (softly) on Sunday. I don't know how you do it, but I think your going to get a huge reward in heaven. : ) You're an amazing mom. It was fun sitting by you on Sunday.

Cluff Family said...

I miss those cute babies!!! I cannot believe how much they have grown and changed since we left. It makes me so sad that I am mising it! We love you guys so much! Good luck with switching to formula. If you need anything please call anytime!

Sophia said...

Oh Shanna, how are you? Your babies are beautiful! Just wanted to say hi!

janalee said...

Hey shanna its janalee from EA! I was talking to Jen last weekend and she said you had a blog so I thougt i would check it out. I cant believe you have twins!!! You are my idol- I just had a baby girl and i couldnt even imagine haveing two!! They are both so so cute!! You look like you are doin great - im glad i found you blog!!

Mechams said...

You know, my 6 month old has been doing that same thing. Then I noticed he had a tooth! So maybe check if he is teething. Also, I don't think I ever added you to view our blog because I didn't have your email address. Sorry.

Mechams said...

OK, nevermind. I just saw that you did leave your email address so i sent the invite! Again...sorry!