Friday, October 12, 2007

So Blessed!






I just feel so blessed to be part of this gospel! I really enjoyed conference this past weekend, I got an opportunity to listen to all of the sessions! It will probably be the last peaceful one Brandon and I get to enjoy! Without trying to entertain kids at the same time! I really enjoyed the talk on mothers by Sis. Beck I feel so blessed to be starting our family and the opportunity to be a mother! I really enjoyed the talk also on things that are good, better, and best. Sometimes we do have things in our lives that are good , but there can always be something better. I am so greatful for our Prophet and our leaders. What a blessing to be able to listen to their words!

2 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

I'm with you Shanna!!! Those 2 talks were my favorites too. They really hit home for me. Some talks just pierce the heart more than others and those talks did that for me too. I sure hope President Hinckley is around for our next conference. I will seriously cry my eyes out when he passes. It was a great conference!

Dizzy Kate said...

I loved conference too. I loved those two talks. I also loved Elder Packard's talk. It really helps me put my life in perspective. I love seeing you every Sunday. I wish we could talk more. I'm always a crazy person on Sunday.