So I have been so sick that I have lost some weight! But all together at my last appt. I have gained 6 lbs so I am starting to gain some. I would rather gain weight then be as sick as I was throwing up everyday, YUCK!!! And I don't know whoever said "morning sickness" try all day sickness. I am finally feeling better, I am 20 weeks and finally showing, we find out on Halloween what the other baby is. We are so excited and I will post after we have our ultra sound!
5 comments:
Look at that cute belly!
You looked so cute on Sunday! I am excited that you are going to find out if the other baby is a girl or boy. I am VERY happy that you are not feeling quite sooooo sick all day.
hey Shanna! send me your email address so I can send you an invite to view my blog... devonsweetheart@yahoo.com
-Fawn-
Hey Brandon this is Kelly Bawden! Well Kelly Merrill now. I stumbled across your blog and I had to say Hi. Congratulations on the twins! That is amazing. I have a 19 month old boy and boy number 2 is due in February! We couldn't be more excited. You will have to check out my blog and see my little boy. Take care!!
Hey Shanna, I emailed you an invite to view my blog. Just click on the link in the email and it will have you sign in. Then you can view my blog anytime. The link it http://thebetheas.blogspot.com
I've been thinking of you all day. How did your US go? Did you pass the skills test? I hope it all went well, you've had a rough week. The 4 of us Boswell kids passed, thank goodness. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, hope you have a nice relaxing weekend! If I do any notes for Pharm I'll email them to you.
Post a Comment