This is so awesome Shanna! I'm so excited for you that you are having twins! You are going to have so much fun!! Busy busy but, fun! When is your due date?
Holy cow Shanna! This is Ami from nursing school. I saw your link on Katie Layton's blog - she is my cousin. How funny!! My blog is thebetheas.blogspot.com. So you found out that one is a boy or both? I'll have to talk to you about it tomorrow after our crazy, ridiculous test. AAHHH!! How fun to find your blog, hope you don't mind I looked. :)
3 comments:
This is so awesome Shanna! I'm so excited for you that you are having twins! You are going to have so much fun!! Busy busy but, fun! When is your due date?
Holy cow Shanna! This is Ami from nursing school. I saw your link on Katie Layton's blog - she is my cousin. How funny!! My blog is thebetheas.blogspot.com. So you found out that one is a boy or both? I'll have to talk to you about it tomorrow after our crazy, ridiculous test. AAHHH!! How fun to find your blog, hope you don't mind I looked. :)
Post a Comment