So it has been a long time since I have updated! So Sorry! So we have been totally busy! I started block 2 of the nursing program and it has been kicking me in the butt! Because I have been so sick! And it has been so hard for me to do anything! At least it is for a good reason We ARE PREGNANT!!! And so excited I am about 14 weeks so I am hoping the nausea will GO Away! Brandon has just been working and working out at the gym he is doing totally awesome, ya I get fat and he gets to look good! Well Tanner comes home in October so its a good incentive. He is busy with all that and being the ward clerk keeps him busy on Sundays and Tuesday nights and I can't forget the golfing and scouting for his upcoming hunts! It definitely is a busy time of the year! Here are some exciting pics!!
Oh did I say WE ARE HAVING TWINS!!!!
Oh did I say WE ARE HAVING TWINS!!!!
babies are spooning!!!
Twin B was modest and is making us wait!!!
6 comments:
Holy cow! You can really see the "boy" in baby A! How exciting! Wonder what B will be!
yeah! how fun! I am so excited for you! now I really can't wait to see what baby B is. Two boys or a boy and a girl! when is your next ultrasound?
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! You two will be great parents. And I hope your nausea lets up soon!
Holy glory, that is crazy! They are soooooooooo amazing. I am happy that you are sharing this wonderful time of your lives with everyone. It is so exciting. I REALLY hope the nausea goes away soon. I don't know how you do everything you are doing. You're amazing! I really want to get together as soon as you feel better or when ever you are up to it. Let me know, and no rush on our parts. We want you to feel good. : )
Shanna & Brandon,
We are SO excited for the two of you! I have been waiting and waiting for an update. Ü Congrats and if we can help with ANYTHING, let us know! Love ya.
Travis and Brooke Fenn
congrats!!
That is awesome we are so excited for you guys! you will be awesome parents.
lets get together some time and go to dinner love ya guys! Mark and Annie oh ya and Graycee too!!
Post a Comment