Monday, July 30, 2007

Our newest Nephew!!!

We are so excited for Ryan and Steph! He is so cute and he looks just like a Cluff!!! We are sad because we probably won't get to see him until Thanksgiving. I start school in August and Brandon is really busy with work! They live in Utah!!! :( Brigham Ryan Schlappi
9 lbs 10 oz
20.5 inches long

9 comments:

Miley said...

how cute! if you are wondering who this is melody will tell you. loVe,
MiElY

REM said...

Miley is my friend. So cute

The Schureman Family said...

Hi Shanna! How are you? I found your blog from blog hoppping...I can't believe I found it! Things with you and Brandon look like they're going great! It's a bummer we moved out of that ward before we really got to hang out. We didn't move to far so we really should get together. Maybe do a little Rocky Point time!! Anyways..congrats on nursing school and you cute nephew!!

Jamielynn said...

Hey Shanna and Brandon!!! This is Jamie Hammond (Nelson) I saw your blog on Brookes and was so excited. I hope you dont mind that i added you guys to my blog list. Our blog is johnnyandjamie.blogspot.com
Oh Ya....Congrats...you know what i mean!!!

Porter Family said...

That's ONE cute baby. 9lbs 10oz- that's ONE big baby. He looks like ONE happy boy... hmmm.... I can't think of anymore ONES. I'll have to start making TWO comments!!!

LafeNLacy said...

Hi Brandon and Shanna! Lacy (Halm) Chaffee here. I saw your blog on Jamie's. It's so nice to see what you're up to. We're in Cleveland, Ohio while Lafe attends dental school. We've also got a blog at clevelandchaffees.blogspot.com. I'd love to stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

The Schureman Family said...

Hey girl... we wanna an update!!! How are things going? Let's see some new pictures!!

Dizzy Kate said...

Shanna,

You are the sweetest. I can't wait to see picture of your twins on your blog. I hope you dont' mind, but I have added you to my blogging friends. You and Brandon are so cute. Brian always talks about how Brandon is such a great guy. We would love to do something with you guys. I don't know how you are feeling though.

Katie Layton