Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July!!!

Stupid Cows!!! Where are the Bulls?
So the baby elk are way cute!!!


I love fireworks!!!









Well the fourth was fun this year, we actually got double the fireworks! Brandon and I and our good friends Ryan and Tisha Mortensen went to Snowflake the weekend before the fourth. The boys were playing in a softball tourny. Although we love to watch them play softball, Tisha and I were dying because it was SOOO hot up there during the day. We were just sweating sitting there. But the nights are so nice. I was actually cold. We went spot lighting and saw the biggest elk I have ever seen. We also saw like 5 herds of cows and 4 baby elk. They were so stinken cute. We saw antelope and deer! It was the best spot lighting ever. I have never seen so many at once. We had a great time. It was two total extremes of weather Tisha and I were sweating all day and freezing by night. Taylor puts on a rodeo and that was so fun!! And the fireworks were so awesome.




Then on the real fourth we just went to Grandma Abel's and had a barbeque. Mom Cluff made homemade ice cream the best chocolate ever!!!. Then we just watched the fireworks from the front lawn. We had a good time!!! We are so blessed to live in this country! And we are also blessed with wonderful friends and family, We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Brooke Fenn said...

I am so glad that you two started a blog. It is so fun to read what is going on in everyone's lives. I am glad that you had a good Fourth.

Stefany Pew said...

Hey Shanna! I saw your blog on Gina's page and I absolutely LOVE your wedding dress. Welcome to the world of blogging! I just recently started my page and let me tell you......it's addicting!