Well we finally got a blog! We are excited and it has been really fun! I love to see my friends and how there families grow, so we thought we would join in. It has been a great 2 and 1/2 years. I am not so good with computers yet so the only pictures I have on a computer is from my wedding. I found them on my parents computer. I will get better and put some updated pictures!!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you finally got a blog! Have Haylee show you how to upload from your camera...I'm sure she knows how! We do need to get together soon...and vball doesn't count.
ps, we weren't giving Ella soda...it was a lemon berry cream slush (not that it's any better)
good luck new blogger
Hello. It's crazy how you find people on here, but I'm glad you found us. That's hilarious that you are sore. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. & those glass things work perfect so thanks!!!
Yeah you joined the blogging world!!
It will be fun to catch up on you guys!! lts go out soon
Post a Comment