Now that our kids are getting older and understand more we have started a few new traditions. This one I love and have been waiting for!!
Cluff Family Thankful tree!
We did this for family night the Monday before thanksgiving and it was amazing. My little kids were so cute with the ideas they came up with! I loved it! We have SO MUCH to be grateful for! This little family is such a blessing to me.
The Tuesday before T-day Brandon and I were invited to a Thanksgiving feast at the boys school. Their teacher is AMAZING!! Another thing we are grateful for.
They made these cute hats, those cute place mats out of their hands and even sang a few songs. These boys melt my heart, just love them so!
Porter is on the very left and Hunter the very right!
Thanksgiving day was spent with the Cluffs this year! We had a wonderful beautiful meal and a great time with family!
I always make my kids wear brown or orange on Thanksgiving (it just screams fall to me), I even buy new outfits/shirts for the occasion. I sure love Thanksgiving! (but not so much the food)
And then I like to match the kids too and even Brandon will throw on a brown shirt!
We always love when Brandon's brother Tanner and his wife Danielle come to town. Glad we got to spend Thanksgiving with them this year. And glad they are back on the same schedule as us :)
All the sisters there! We missed you Kristine...
My mother in law working hard in the kitchen!
Here are some of the beautiful pies she makes!
And a cute picture of Emma and cousin Chloe. (this was taken on the Sunday after Thanksgiving) Love that they are the same age!
Next up- the most wonderful time of the year....
No comments:
Post a Comment