Monday, September 17, 2012

Sweet Emmy is 8 months old!




Another month has come and gone and now she is 8 months. Emma has a few new tricks..
 she is now waving and it is the cutest thing ever. And it is so funny cause she does it the right way!
She also can stand on her own for a few seconds before falling, man she will be walking before we know it. And the last thing is, she gives kisses! Well she is very picky about who and when but when she gives one away it is so cute and of course open mouth. She is so silly and now when we ask for a kiss she shakes her head back and forth saying no. Then she starts to giggle. It is so funny and Brandon and I just laugh. She is one smart little cookie.
She hasn't grown much this month but I am excited for her 9 month check up. Since she has crawling I think she has thinned out. She is still wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes. A month or so ago I started buying 24 month stuff cause she was just growing so fast but she has kinda plateaued so I went back to buying 18 months again. She loves to be sang to, loves the bath, loves to be outside, loves to explore everywhere, loves to play with daddy, loves to look at herself in the mirror, loves to grab faces, loves babies, getting better at eating food, total mamas girl, now goes to bed at 730 and nurses at 5-6ish and sleeps till 730!
 She is lovable, squeezable and the happiest baby ever. She is such a blessing and brings us so much joy.
Oh how we love our
Beauty babe
Princess
Girlfriend
Love bug
Emmy M
Ems
Em a Em
Sweetheart
baby girl
Chunky monkey
Sissy
Emma May.
Happy 8 months sweet baby girl.






you sure are a beauty.

No comments: