Ready...
Set...
Roll...
Emma is officially a rollie pollie, she rolled over for the first time about a month ago but only did it twice. But as of today she is rolling right from her back to her belly. Every time I put her down she rolls right over to her belly. She is so strong and cute! If she is facing one way on her belly and I leave the room and come back she will be facing a different direction. She can move herself around a little. She likes her belly a lot more now!
im still shocked that she is able to roll over that 17 pounds of chub. :)
See that drool above?! She soaks through all her clothes, chews on her hands all the time, tries to bite her paci off, bites down really hard when nursing. oh & loves to play tug of war when nursing too. I think we can say she is definitely teething!! oh lucky me.
im still shocked that she is able to roll over that 17 pounds of chub. :)
See that drool above?! She soaks through all her clothes, chews on her hands all the time, tries to bite her paci off, bites down really hard when nursing. oh & loves to play tug of war when nursing too. I think we can say she is definitely teething!! oh lucky me.
2 comments:
okay i just love her. I can't believe she is 17 lbs...she's only 1 lb shy of Lylah! I feel like I've barely seen you lately...miss you guys!
Oh my goodness... those chubby cheeks are to die for! SO cute! She could probably beat up Benson. He just hit 18 pounds!
Post a Comment