Friday, October 1, 2010

HAPPY FALL!!!!
from our pumpkin patch to yours.















{large pumpkins are from our garden}
*****
Oh how I love fall...
*home decor*
*homemade chili*
*cardigans (although i usually wear them year round)*
*pumpkin pie candle (gold canyon)*
*cool weather*
*volleyball season*
*bc's birthday*
*hunting season (ahem... for bc)*
*halloween*
*carving pumpkins*
*picnic at the park*
*snugglin' my babies in warm jammies*
*boots*
*general conference*
*candy corn*
and last but not least it means Christmas is getting closer!
I was talkin' with my man the other night and asked him, "Is it normal that I am a way happier person from October to January than I am from February to September?"
Maybe I am weird... or maybe I just LOVE THE FALL!!!
(or maybe both)
YAY for October 1st!
(oh and happy birthday Tanner, we love you)




3 comments:

Sommer said...

Oh, fabulous pumpkins & cute big boys! I LOVE the fall here too, and start getting cranky around Feb./Mar. because it's STILL snowing!

Chelsea Thompson said...

ok those are the cutest pictures ever!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Yeah for FALL! My favorite time of year too! The only thing we need is the weather to cool down another 10-20 degrees. Your boys are so cute and I love the pumpkins. If you get too many Let me know. I have always wanted to try making pumpkin pie from scratch. Oh and my mom has the most delicious pumpkin muffin recipe.