Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Salt Lake City 2010
{April 22-25}
{Brandon's brother Tanner was married to a beautiful sweet girl, Danielle in April. The sealing was beautiful and the weekend was a lot of fun. I am so glad we were able to go and share that special time with them.}(above pic taken by Chuck Cluff, I love it)
Mr. & Mrs. Tanner Cluff.

The day of the 23rd was the big day for these two. Although it was freezing outside you could feel the warmth these two shared. Such a great couple, everything turned out just wonderful. Danielle's great uncle is Elder Hales, he sealed them in the SL temple. It was so beautiful and especially neat to shake the hand of one of the Lord's apostles.




Here is Ports on the way up in the car. Although he threw up because he ALWAYS gets car sick he was such a trooper and always such a good boy. (this was the last time they had their pacifiers, I got rid of them the week we got back. It was sure nice to be able to just plug them up in the car!!)
Brandon and I actually drove halfway on Wed and stayed in Page. It was nice to break up the trip. The first night we were in Salt Lake all the fam went to a pizza joint. The food was so yummy and the company even better!
Here are the good lookin men of the night. I know I am bias but man my hubs is dang hot!
Starting from the left: Chris, Dad Cluff, Spencer, Tanner, Hottie- I mean BC, Sandy, & Chuck!Here is cute Megan and little Hunts talking to each other. Megan is Chuck and Kristine's baby, she is 8 months older than my boys!They had the best bread sticks, so huge and yummy!After we all ate we played a few games!Friday was the wedding and the reception. Here are some pics...Porter was so funny. BC was holding him up and he was yelling, "tanner, tanner, where are you" There we so many people around them when they came out of the temple. It was cute.Oh my little hunts.Here we are at the reception, it was at a golf course and just beautiful. Saturday we went to Danielle's parents house and watched them open the gifts, then we made it back to the hotel to pic up my sis Chels and we headed to the Hogle zoo.
(Chelsea was done with the semester at BYU so we drove her back home to AZ. It was fun to spend Sat. with her)The Giraffes were so cool and just right there up close. The zoo was fun! It is small so the animals are just so close, the boys loved it!



Can't go without a carousel ride!


Here are my cute boys in the hotel. The rooms were really nice, we stayed at a Marriott in Salt Lake. It was one that Porter Brothers built so we got a good deal. Got to love the perks!

Saturday night Chels watched the boys and we went out with BC's mom and dad and also his sis Cortney and her hubs Sandy. We went to a Steakhouse, Ruby River! It was delicious and always a great thing to get out!



Sunday morning we headed home!

Just a few more thoughts from the weekend...

* I am in love with Utah, seriously can I please move to Bountiful. Gosh those homes are beautiful, what a great place.

*Also Porter was sick for a night while we were there, he also woke up Sunday morning with hives all over his body. It was strange!

*We ate at Crown burger, so so yummy.

*Loved and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

*Toured the Conference Center, it is neat each time we go.

*The luncheon was at the Lion House...that was fun with 2 year old twin boys. The food was great, at least we didn't break any of the fine china.

*loved spending time with family and I always love weddings!

1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

What a fun trip! I love any excuse to get away as a family. You said that Porter broke out in hives.....bummer! Kylee has been breaking out in hives randomly for the past 4 months. I finally figured out what they were coming from. I changed the brand of dryer sheets (tried a cheaper brand) and it turns out that Kylee's skin is more sensitive than I thought.