Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mother's Day
2010
It was a great, relaxing, yummy, fun, uplifting & happy day. It started off with a relaxing bubble bath, and the smell of breakfast being prepared was making me smile. I had some yummy biscuits and gravy waiting, then off to 8:00 church we went. Church was so great, and very uplifting. The Relief Society's lesson was on Mother's, it was inspiring and gave me the motivation I needed. When the lesson was over all the young women brought in treats for us. We sat there and visited with each other while enjoying yummy goodies, it was a great idea! The rest of the day was relaxing, a little family time and of course I was able to enjoy a nice nap. We headed over to the Cluffs to say hi to Mom Cluff and also to talk with Chad. He didn't have much time to talk but the boys each got a min and it was really cute cause they totally remembered him! He sounds great!
After we headed home BC made some yummy cheeseburgers and homemade french fries per my request. Also he was in the kitchen baking the best chocolate chip cookies for dessert. (i think i gained 3 lbs in one day) My mom and dad joined us for dinner and we had a very enjoyable night. BC made the day perfect.My mother's day present is coming in the mail. I can't wait to show everyone!!!

The boys made me these beautiful pics in nursery. Also they brought home a bag of beans for me and a little jar, the idea was that... a mother's love grows & grows. It was really cute, and lucky for me I got 2!!!
Here is Ports holding the bag.

Here is my sweet lover in the Kitchen making food, it seemed like he was in there all day! What a good man! And srsly hot!!!




My dear sweet mother, you gave me life in more ways than one. Now because of you I get to experience the sweet moments as a mother myself. Nothing in the world could replace the joy I find in motherhood. How blessed we are to feel so much love for the children we bear.
Thank you mom for always being a part of my life and for loving me unconditionally. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Love you.

No comments: