Friday, October 23, 2009

my lil sis...

...IS GETTING MARRIED!!!
I am so excited for these two. They are so cute and perfect for each other. They are both up in Idaho. Haylee is on scholarship for volleyball and Clint is on a scholarship for football at Idaho State. Let's just say they are going to have very athletic kids!!!! They are hoping to get married in Jan. I love weddings and I can't wait to plan Haylee's! (right hay)


Congrats to you 2! I love you both and can't wait to have another fun couple to hang out with. YAY!!!!!!


Clint is so awesome and treats Haylee so well! We are so excited to have him in the Fam!!! look at her beautiful ring!


3 comments:

Sommer said...

Congrats Big Red! We are excited for the both of you.

Gina Moody said...

YEAH RED!! They are the cutest! Too bad I will miss the big day.. :(

Stefany Pew said...

So excited for Haylee! That's so awesome! I've seen those two together and they were truly in love back then so I just knew that this day was going to come!