I am so excited that today is October 1st!!! I love fall! October has always been my favorite month besides December. Although, I grew up not liking Halloween. I realize now that I love Halloween. Lets just say that it isn't my mom's fav holiday. I think that is why I never liked it. I always like and dislike what my mom does, so it seems!!! I guess its cause I have always wanted to be just like her. Also her favorite color is yellow and mine was always yellow as well. Well I guess I am growing up mom cause my new fav holiday is Halloween and my favorite color is PINK! Ha!
I pulled out the fall decorations today! I have been meaning to post some pics of our new cute place. Here are a couple. I will post more when BC hangs the rest of my Decor! Jump on that B!
The boys in their festive orange!!!
4 comments:
Your house looks great... love all the built ins.
Those twinners are sure handsome!
So cute Shanna, Love it!!!! So glad I got 2 see you today......love ya!
Super cute house! I love fall too. I never used to, but now for the sake of my kids need fresh air I LOVE IT! Maybe you can come decorate my house :D. It might be an excuse to see you guys!
Cute place!!!
Post a Comment