2 boys!!! Congratulations! How fun. They will be buddies for life. I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. I hope things start to look up for you. Post those pics when you figure it out. 4D pictures a so neat!
Shanna!!! I truely love having a blog I have found so many people and so many people have found me! I am so excited for you! Twins and boys!! WOW mama you are going to be busy but you will love every minute! I was on bed rest for almost 6 weeks with our second and it is so hard but stay down!! Ours still came almost a month early and was in the NICU for 8 days,but he is strong now. These boys are wusses when they come early, but it sounds like you have a lot of help. Take advantage as much as you can! I was stubborn and probably did too much. Best advice STAY DOWN!! I would love to see you and those boys when they arrive! When are you due?
6 comments:
2 boys!!! Congratulations! How fun. They will be buddies for life. I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties. I hope things start to look up for you. Post those pics when you figure it out. 4D pictures a so neat!
Oh and by the way.....your sister is great with the 12's team. They have a cute little team and her and Jessica are perfect for those girls.
Congrats!!!!!
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. How exciting TWINS!!! We've got to get together. Brent just went through nursing school. finally done.
Wow! I'm so excited for you guys. You will be a wonderful, cute mom.
Shanna!!! I truely love having a blog I have found so many people and so many people have found me! I am so excited for you! Twins and boys!! WOW mama you are going to be busy but you will love every minute! I was on bed rest for almost 6 weeks with our second and it is so hard but stay down!! Ours still came almost a month early and was in the NICU for 8 days,but he is strong now. These boys are wusses when they come early, but it sounds like you have a lot of help. Take advantage as much as you can! I was stubborn and probably did too much. Best advice STAY DOWN!! I would love to see you and those boys when they arrive! When are you due?
Post a Comment