Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lucy Jane 1 week old




The first week went by fast. We came home on Wednesday the 9th of April and that Friday I took Lucy into the doctor for her checkup. She weighed in at 8 lbs 12 oz and when we left the hospital that Wednesday before she was 8 lbs 5 oz. So she was doing great. The first week wasn't too bad since I was quarantined in my room I didn't have to deal with the other 3 kids yet. That following Monday is when I was all on my own and it was pretty hard to adjust. I had to juggle feeding times with taking the boys to school. Luckily I had a couple friends who brought them home the first couple weeks. Life with 4 kids has been busy. Poor little Emma has had a hard time adjusting she was so use to being the baby and getting all my attention. Her little nose was definitely cut off and she was not the same little girl. More temper tantrums and whining. But it only lasted the first 8 weeks or so and she is back to herself and absolutely loves her baby sister!

No comments: