So I haven't been able to blog for awhile now, I ran out of space! I finally figured it out (thanks Caryn) and now I am so far behind!!
Life is busy this time of year for everyone, and that includes us as well. We are enjoying this holiday season and are so grateful for all the fun traditions we have as a family, old and new!
Brandon is busy with work and he had his last hunt of the season the first week of December.
The boys are loving school right now and have been doing a lot of fun things. They also have been enjoying our new traditions. They have one more week of preschool till winter break and we are looking forward to that.
Ems is getting so big and just the light of our lives. Dang, could she get any cuter?!
I have been just been keeping busy with all the little things in between.
Life is good and I hope you are enjoying this time of year! it's definitely my favorite.
Hopefully I get some major bloggin' going on, i really want to get all caught up soon!!
2 comments:
Welcome back! I've missed you! Love the update. I'm out of space too. What did you do?
Woot, I got a shout out!! I am practically famous!! Glad your blog is back!
Post a Comment