First of all...
Today I was looking into Emma's mouth and noticed something!!! She got her first tooth finally!! She has seriously been teething for months and I am so glad the little booger popped through. It is the bottom left tooth and the right is just about there as well. Man this girl is growing up so fast. Life with her is so wonderful and many times I think of how I really could have a half a dozen more little rugrats just because she is so pleasant and sweet. Then I remember one word...twins and the thought of going through that again brings me back to reality that life with 3 is great. For now anyway.
Love these little kiddos of mine.
Okay the red eye correction on my camera was not working. UGH!
Oh sweet Emmy.
We went out tonight as a family, it was a good time. Hunter wanted Tia Rosa's and Porter wanted Texas Roadhouse. I know it's crazy that my kids know these restaurants, it was always taco bell for us growing up and I remember pizza was the best thing ever because we didn't get it very often. Well pizza isn't that special in our house. Is it cause times have changed or just because my kids are spoiled. Ya probably a little of both. Oh well, right.
Anyways Hunter won and we ended up at Tia Rosa's. (i love that place) Friday night is also movie night at our house. We get a red box and the boys get to sleep on their little couches in the family room. They love it! So Hunts picked dinner and Ports picked the Red Box, Cars 2.
When we were at dinner the boys really wanted a balloon and we told them if they were really good at the end we would have him come over. Well they really wanted a balloon cause that was the best dinner we have ever had. Nice and quiet. Man I might have to hire Jimbo to come to our house every night around 6. ;)
Porter chose a T-Rex and Hunter wanted a dog so he made Clifford. He is good, they loved them!!
Love friday nights with my sweet family, but tomorrow night is date night and I sure love those nights too.
Here are the cute boys watching their movie and I am off to watch "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" with the Mr.
1 comment:
How fun!! I can't believe your baby is crawling!! Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment