Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On this week before Christmas...

we started our week off by going to see the Temple lights, which we all love. Such a beautiful sight and I love doing this every year.













*****

The Boys had their Christmas Preschool program and party during preschool on Tuesday (12-20). They sang 5 songs and then had a special visitor!! Ports did great singing, he didn't sing real loud but he sang the words really well and did most the actions. Hunter on the other hand I think sang about one phrase from all 5 songs. He was just too cool for school. Of course he sings all the words to the songs at home but I think he got shy with all the people staring at him. The program was really cute and i sucked in some deep breaths to keep from tearing up, gee. Thanks to my mom, Aunt Ashley, cousin Jack, Aunt Haylee and Aunt Chelsea for coming and supporting the boys!!!








We are having a fun and great week and it's going by so fast!! Next on our list for the week is our Christmas Eve party with the Cluffs on Friday night!


***baby update***

I had my appt today and I am still at a 2 and 50% effaced, was so hoping for more than that. He stripped my membranes a little and we set up an induction date for January 1st at 7:30 am. Dr H. is going to be out of town next thurs, fri, and sat so that is why I have to wait until the first. I really hope she comes on her own next week.

3 comments:

Casey said...

I love the picture of the 4 of you Shanna!

Marisa said...

You look so great! Can't wait until that little girl comes!

Caryn said...

Can't wait to see that baby!