We were so EXCITED to put the tree up this year. We did it the Sunday before Thanksgiving!!! I have never decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving but I really liked it this way. When we came home from a fun day at Cluffs on the big T day, we came home to the spirit of Christmas... I loved it!


His obsession with trains is still going strong.




Great job bubs! {Even if some are a little uneven and in one spot :) }
I love my new ornaments I got on Thanksgiving this year at Micheals... I love polka dot anything!!!{PS-this tree has got to go, every year BC wants to get a real tree. Then we end up just putting up this same old little thing. My good friend HP and I got these years ago on Black Friday... and both can't wait till they won't light up anymore!!! }
I want a real tree just for the smell!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures of the boys helping put up the tree. It makes me excited for when Tanner and I have kids and they can help us. I love the polka dots too! I think you won the award for cutest tree. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment